The holiday season is filled with presents under the tree, twinkling lights, and most importantly, many happy hours! Whether you are sharing special moments with those closest to you or catching up with distant family members on Zoom, cocktails are a great way to lift the spirit and enjoy time together!
Get ready to show off with the ultimate cocktail ingredient: CBD oil. CBD-infused cocktails can ensure you have a relaxing, refreshing beverage to ease the holiday season’s stress.
Keep reading to snag the best Christmas drink recipes to flaunt your holiday cheer and level up your cocktail menu. We won’t tell if you carry on these recipes throughout the year.
Our Favorite Christmas Cocktails
On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me three CBD-infused cocktail recipes…is that how the song goes?
Before we get into the fun part, let’s talk about cocktails and CBD. In most cocktail recipes, we recommend using our Balance Oil because its simplicity complements any drink. Remember to start slow! If you are new to the whole CBD thing, we recommend starting with about 10 milligrams of CBD oil, then add 10-15 milligrams more if you need more strength.
Here is a list of different cocktails for this holiday season; consider it our gift to you!
Veggnog (Vegan Eggnog)
You either love eggnog, or you hate it. We actually love eggnog, and we aren’t afraid to admit it. It’s a classic white Christmas cocktail, so we couldn’t leave it out. Plus, we are providing you with the vegan spin-off, no need for the stovetop or stomach-aches. This cozy drink is uber easy and fun to make.
(Serving for 6)
- 3 cups dairy-free milk (we like cashew and almond)
- Bourbon (1 ounce per 8-ounce serving suggested)
- 1 14-oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 4-6 Tbsp maple syrup (add more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (add more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (add more to taste)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cardamom (optional)
- 15-25 milligrams CBD oil
- Pull out your high-speed blender. Add dairy-free milk, coconut milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, ground nutmeg, vanilla extract, and cardamom.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth for about 1-2 minutes. Take a taste and adjust flavors as needed (add more spices for warmth or maple syrup for sweetness).
- Add about 1/2 – 1 ounce of bourbon per 1 cup (8-ounce) serving of eggnog.
- For serving, you can enjoy chilled (after sticking it in the fridge or over ice) or hot by heating over medium heat until warm. We suggest chilled and hold the ice!
- Last but not least, add your desired drops of CBD.
Cuddle up and watch your favorite Christmas movie while sipping on your CBD-infused (no)eggnog!
Pro-tip: Not a huge fan of alcohol? Skip the bourbon! This vegan eggnog is just as good without the bourbon. You can still add CBD for a relaxing CBD-infused cocktail!
Cranberry Christmas Gin Cocktail
The flavor of gin and cranberry together is a refreshing taste of the holidays! This Cranberry Christmas Gin Cocktail should be a staple on your Christmas cocktail menu because it never gets old!
(Serving for one)
- 1½ ounces gin
- ¾ ounce “rich” simple syrup
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- Crushed ice
- 7 fresh cranberries, divided
- Confectioners’ sugar (so a dusty snow affect)
- 1 mint sprig (for garnish)
- Make “rich” maple syrup (this allows for a sweeter complement to the cranberries). Combine 2 parts sugar 1 part water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves. Remove and let cool to room temperature.
- In a cocktail shaker (or mason jar), combine the gin, rich simple syrup, lemon juice, and 2 to 3 crushed ice pieces. Shake vigorously, then pour ½ ounce of the mixture into a glass.
- Add 4 of the cranberries to the glass and muddle well. Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour the remaining cocktail into the glass.
- Add desired drops of your favorite CBD oil.
- Garnish with the remaining cranberries and mint. Then let the snowfall: dust with confectioners’ sugar!
Pro-Tip: Put in a fancy rocks glass. A rocks glass (or old-fashioned glass) is a short tumbler meant for serving whiskey neat or on the rocks! Make sure to take a picture because this drink is photogenic!
Cinnamon Maple Whiskey Sour
If you are the type to only order whiskey off the cocktail menu (you know who you are), then this one’s for you! This holiday whiskey cocktail is our personal favorite because it has hints of cinnamon, and it’s sweetened with maple syrup. Did we mention it’s easy to make – meet the Cinnamon Maple Whiskey Sour!
(Serving for 1)
- 1 ½ ounces bourbon of choice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 4 teaspoons maple syrup (add to taste)
- Pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker (or mason jar) about two-thirds full with ice. Pour in the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup, and a pinch of ground cinnamon. Shake what your mama gave you!
- Pour fresh ice into your cocktail glass and strain the cold whiskey sour mixture into the glass.
- Add desired drops of your favorite CBD oil, and you’re done!
CBD All Year Round
You may want to bring your CBD routine into the new year, and we don’t blame you. Winged CBD is formulated for the wellness of everyday women. With the boost of our CBD products, you can tackle the new year with even more energy and clarity. You deserve a year filled with stress-relief, deep sleep, and boosted mood!
Already use CBD daily? Winged CBD products can be your last-minute gift lifesaver. From skincare to CBD sleep gummies, we have gifts for everyone on your list (you can thank us later!).